Malta Tourism Authority

·         License to Operate a Catering Establishment

·         Notification of change of licensee for a tourism operation

·         Application for Bar Substitute form

·         Registration of an operator in a tourism establishment 

·         Applications for Holiday furnished premises licence

·         Application for House on long term lease licence

·         Application for Playing of amplified music in tourism establishments

·         Application for Host family licence

·         Application for Travel operator or excursion operator licence

·         Customer care services – information and guidance


Contact Details

Business 1st

Malta Tourism Authority​