Ċentru Joseph Grech
2nd Floor, Cobalt House
Notabile Road
Mrieħel, B'Kara, BKR3000
Business 1st Office hours
Winter (September - June):
08:00hrs to 16:00hrs on Mon,Tue,Thur.
08:00hrs to 19:00hrs on Wed.
08:00hrs to 13:00hrs on Fri.
   144 (08:00hrs - 16:00hrs)
Entities present at Business 1st:
Malta Enterprise - BDM (Daily)
Commissioner for Revenue for Business Activities (VAT, IRD) (Daily)
MTA (Daily)
Business Enhance ERDF Grant Schemes (Wednesdays)
Jobsplus (Alternate Wednesdays)
Identity Malta (TCN app./queries) (Wednesdays till 13:30)
Environmental Health Directorate (Daily)
Customs (Thursdays till 15:00)
Other entities by appointment
Xewkija Industrial Workshop Complex
Malta Enterprise is accepting applications for the allocation of units at Tal-Hofra, Xewkija from micro manufacturing enterprises.  The construction and development of this workshop complex is co-financed under  Priority Axis 3 of Operational Program I: Enhancing Malta’s competitiveness through investment in SMEs and is targeted for the use  of micro manufacturing enterprises which are either at start-up phase or would need to relocate to a more suitable location. The project should be substantially complete by end-March 2019.
Information sheet

Information sessions for entrepreneurs

Events are held at Business 1st Office

Visit: to register



Upcoming info sessions:

  • Business Enhance ERDF Grant Schemes 
22/05/2019 15:00 - 17:00
19/06/2019 13:00 - 15:00


Active - Accepting Registrations




Malta Tourism Authority provides services from Business 1st in Mriehel including:

  • Notification of change of licensee for a tourism operation
  • A bar substitute
  • Registration of an operator in a tourism establishment 
  • Holiday furnished premises licence
  • House on long term lease licence
  • Playing of amplified music in tourism establishments
  • Host family licence
  • Travel operator or excursion operator licence
  • Catering establishment licence