Bunkering Authorisations

Information and Applications

For Bunkering information please click here.


Information and Application for the following may be found in this link:

·         Authorisation to Load, Discharge and Transfer Fuels from a Road Tanker to a Receiving Ship and

·         to Add/Remove a Vehicle to the Fleet of a Bunker Operator Authorised to Load, Discharge and Transfer Fuels between a Road Tanker and a Receiving Ship


Authorisation to Operate a Barge or a Marine Terminal/Facility

Authorisation to Operate a Marine Fuel Station through Dispensers Operated in the Proximate Vicinity of the Shoreline and Operating Exclusively for Ships

 Info and documents for REWS Approved Competent Persons


Relevant Legislation

Bunkering Authorisation Regulations

 Contact Information

REWS – Regulator for Energy and Water Services

Contact Details


                                                                                                                  last updated Nov 2020​