Change of licensee for a tourism operation

Change of licensee
Application in order to change the person who is the licensee of a tourism operation.
An application can be filed online by following the link.
Documents needed with application
-          Identity Card
-          An official Employment history from a Government Body (such as Jobsplus) and/or academic qualifications
-          Police Conduct
-          All Licenses up to date and paid
-          Spouse’s signature of previous Licensee
-          Signatures must be accompanied by ID Card
For further information kindly contact Malta Tourism Authority
Last updated Nov 2019