Travel Operator & Excursion Organiser

Travel operator & Excursion Organiser
Application to obtain a license for an Outgoing/Incoming Travel agency, Destination Management Company and/or Excursion Organiser.
An application can be filed online by following the link.
Applicable Laws
Documents needed with application
-          Identity Card
-          An official Employment history from a Government Body (such as Jobsplus) and/or academic qualifications
-          Site Plan/Location
-          Police Conduct
-          Planning permit, Endorsed layout plans and site plan
-          Copy of Memo of Articles of association and company resolution if applicable
-          Professional indemnity Insurance Cover.
For further information kindly contact Malta Tourism Authority
Last updated Nov 2019