Water Sector Licences

Information and Applications

Licence to Supply Water by Water Tanker

Registration of Swimming Pools: Permit to Construct and Licence to Operate

Registration of a Drilling Rig/Boring Equipment


Relevant Legislation

Water Supply and Sewerage Services Regulations

Control of Swimming Pools Regulations

Registration of Drilling Rigs Regulations


 Contact Information

REWS – Regulator for Energy and Water Services

Contact Details


                                                                                                                  last updated Nov 2020